CelluFix Program Melbourne
Cellulite is the unwanted dimpling of skin we commonly see on the thighs, buttocks and abdomen, and even on the arms.
We have an exclusive program for targeting cellulite in a way that nobody else is – a combination treatment using our best anti-cellulite wave therapies and skin-tightening treatments.
Cellulite occurs for two reasons.
Firstly, there is hardening and contraction of the connective tissue network (called fibrous septae) supporting the fatty tissue. This causes bulging of fat between the rigid fibrous bands, but this also blocks blood vessel and lymphatic drainage, which further contributes to thick and swollen skin.
Secondly, there is protrusion of fat cells into the lower part of the skin called the dermis, which results in worsening of the dimpling effect.
Cellulite is difficult to treat with just diet and exercise, especially stubborn areas. Weight loss itself does not necessarily improve the appearance of cellulite, as even thin people can suffer from this complaint.
A combination treatment approach is best and usually involves our CelluFix cellulite-removal program (details below) .
Other treatments for excessive fatty deposits include:
- Lipodissolve, an injectable system
- Liposuction may be helpful for fat removal and body contouring, but it does not necessarily fix the problem of cellulite.
- Clatuu fat freezing
If you have concerns about cellulite, excess or stubborn fat, contact us for a personal consultation or aesthetic profiling session.
- Our CelluFix Program technology
- How we successfully treat cellulite
- What causes cellulite?
- What is cellulite?
- Cellulite myths and facts
- Acoustic wave therapy for cellulite
- Do anti-cellulite creams work?
- Effective cellulite removal and prevention
- Slimspec effective cellulite removal – you asked, we answered
Request a Consultation
03 9500 9500