Anti-wrinkle Injections Melbourne
Facial lines and wrinkles occur as a natural process of ageing. There are several contributing causes, including a lifetime of repetitive facial movements, age-related volume loss from the skin and underlying structures, and loss of skin elasticity and collagen.
We use anti-wrinkle muscle-relaxant injections to soften wrinkles in many areas of the face. Anti-wrinkle injections are injectable muscle relaxants that relax facial muscles and reduce the repetitive facial movements that cause wrinkles.
- Smooth skin
- Hydrate skin from underneath the surface
- Refine pores and scars
- Improve skin tone significantly
- Act as an anti-ageing treatment and preventative
We can treat:
- Wrinkles and folds
- eye squints
- facial muscle spasms
- tight muscles in children and adults with cerebral palsy and after a stroke
- head and arm tremors
- bladder leakage (incontinence)
- facial wrinkles
- teeth grinding (bruxism)
- recontouring and sculpting the face by slimming down the jawline
- sweating (hyperhidrosis) of the armpits, hands and feet
Contact us today at our Melbourne clinic to make an appointment and discuss how anti-wrinkle injections can address your ageing concerns.
- What happens during and after anti-wrinkle injections?
- Why cosmetic injections are called ‘anti-wrinkle’ injections
- Treating hyperhidrosis with botulinum toxin
- The ageing face and different procedures: how do they work?
- 5 things you should know about anti-wrinkle injections in Melbourne
- Chin injections
Request a Consultation
03 9500 9500