UltraPulse CO2 for skin resurfacing
What is the UltraPulse CO2?
At ENRICH, we offer the UltraPulse laser that uses fractional laser technology to effectively resurface the skin with fewer risks and less downtime than traditional CO2 lasers. The UltraPulse uses tiny columns of laser energy that leave part of the skin intact to help speed recovery and reduce risks.
What is it for?
The UltraPulse CO2 laser can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including:
- acne scarring
- skin pigmentation
- loose skin
- poor skin texture
- poor skin tone
- skin growths including seborrheic keratoses (senile warts), syringomas
The UltraPulse is also effective for areas such as the neck, back and décolletage.
What happens during treatment?
- Anaesthesia for the treatment will depend on the energy and handpieces used for treatment. If needed, it will be applied for 30 minutes pre-procedure.
- The treatment will take approximately 30 minutes.
- Goggles will be provided to the patient and laser practitioner to protect eyes from the laser light.
- The treated areas will be given a cooling gel immediately after treatment to reduce patient discomfort.
- Full recovery takes approximately 4-14 days depending on the energy level used in treatment.
- Swelling of the eyes/face may occur for a few days, sleeping a little more upright can help to reduce this.
- Scabbing, peeling and flaking may occur for a week.
- Antiviral medications or antibiotics may be prescribed.
- The skin can appear red after treatment. This usually subsides within 4 weeks.
Want better skin?
We can help.
Request a Consultation
03 9500 9500