What happens during a Venus Freeze session?
The name Venus Freeze conjures up all sorts of strange images that involve being cold, but actually the Venus Freeze is warm. (It is not a fat-freezing treatment.) The Venus Freeze process is actually very pleasant, and some have likened it to a hot stone massage.
That’s right. Your Venus Freeze tightening and smoothing session is warm and relaxing.
A completely painless Venus Freeze treatment includes:
- If you are getting your face treated, you will need to wash off your makeup.
- Then, you will have glycerine applied to the entire area to be treated.
- The heated wand will be applied to the treatment area, which has a timer, so each area is not under- or over-treated.
- The face takes about half an hour, but the time it takes will depend entirely on the area to be covered.
- Afterwards, you will likely have a small amount of redness on the skin, which dissipates within an hour.
You can immediately see results, but best results are seen after multiple treatments, and will continue as the months go by. Results can last up to two years. There are no side-effects and no downtime.
Want to see what the Venus Freeze can do for you?
Talk to us today about your tightening treatments.
Request a Consultation
03 9500 9500