We cannot stop ageing itself (time stops for no one), but we can slow down some of the signs of ageing. That is, wrinkles, crinkles and dimples, from top to bottom. Anti-wrinkle injections can play a critical role for some of us, to prevent wrinkles from forming and to slow down wrinkles and lines that already exist.
Anti-wrinkle injections won’t be the only strategy we use in an anti-ageing plan, however, because just stopping new wrinkles from forming is hardly a plan in and of itself: keeping collagen production high with specific skin treatments, keeping skin smooth and supple, and maintaining a good skincare regime all count over a lifetime.
Cosmetic solutions for signs of ageing on the face
- Anti-wrinkle injections to prevent wrinkle formation and worsening of wrinkles
- Dermal fillers to plump out areas of loss (cheeks)
- Dermal fillers to remove under-eye bags and fill in wrinkles
- Skin resurfacing to shave the wrinkles and fine lines off and stimulate new growth
- Deep cleansing to keep pores tight and clear
- Deep hydrating to keep skin supple and plump
- Light and energy-based treatments to stimulate collagen and elastin
- Light and energy treatments to stimulate skin cells (fibroblasts) to keep skin performing well
- High quality face care regime
Cosmetic solutions for signs of ageing on the body at our Melbourne clinic
- Cellulite treatments (radiofrequency)
- Skin tightening treatments using radiofrequency, laser
- Light treatments to stimulate collagen, tighten skin, and improve texture
- Pigmentation removal (sunspots, liver spots, age spots)
- Freckle and mole removal
Using anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers at our Melbourne clinic
We use anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers together, often as a team, to improve skin quality, fill out wrinkles, and prevent further wrinkles. The two types of injections work very well as a team, to promote a clear complexion while also acting on wrinkles both actively and passively.
Anti-wrinkle injections stop the mechanical movement of your muscles that cause wrinkles to form in the first place, while dermal fillers improve your skin while plumping out tissue to keep a youthful appearance. We can also use dermal fillers to boost your cheeks, chin or even give you a non-surgical nose correction.
Light and energy-based devices for correcting, preventing and softening wrinkles
We use a variety of treatments to stimulate collagen and elastin, to promote the strength and vitality of your skin. When we stimulate fibroblasts – the collagen-producing cells in your skin – these special skin cells ramp up their production of that essential ingredients in skin that keeps it upright and structurally sound. The collagen matrix that keeps your skin strong and youthful-looking is within your skin already, so we provide the stimulation that keeps it plentiful.
Collagen is found throughout your body – your body is good at making collagen, because it’s what holds us together in a multitude of ways. All we need are the right ingredients (found in food – protein) and the right trigger – our treatments.
We can make a lifelong anti-ageing plan for you.