Until now, restoring your vagina to its former glory (or part thereof) has been impossible. There just haven’t been the tools to do it.
Now, we can restore and rejuvenate your vagina without surgery.
- Do you feel ‘loose’ since giving birth vaginally?
- Do you feel dry during sex?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak urine when you sneeze, cough, or exercise?
- Have you ever ‘not quite made it’ to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Have you experienced a loss of self-confidence?
- Have you lost interest in sex?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, it could be time to make an appointment to talk about your surgery-free, painless, walk-in walk-out vaginal rejuvenation treatment options at ENRICH Clinic in Melbourne.
You do not have to trade motherhood for your sex life.
Refuse to substitute age for sex and continence.
You can have it all. (For once!)
What happens to the vagina over time and after childbirth?
Excess stretching of muscles and collagen fibres often occurs after childbirth, and can be a normal consequence of ageing. Damage to the vagina can severely diminish sexual enjoyment, and the ability to become aroused and orgasm. This has a negative impact on our relationships, and can seriously damage the dynamic.
How can radiofrequency treatments help?
Our ThermiVa radiofrequency machine handpiece is specially designed with the vagina in mind, offering restoration and revitalisation of vaginal, vulvar, bladder, clitoral and perineal tissue. This can help restore optimal tone and function, and relieve dryness, irritation and urinary incontinence. The ThermiVa can increase sexual sensitivity, bladder control, and tighten the labia and vulva.
Research backs the ThermiVa up, with the pilot study for the ThermiVa showing significant improvements in all problem areas, including vaginal atrophy due to menopausal changes, improvements in orgasmic function, and noticeable reductions in urine leakage.
- No surgery
- No downtime (have sex immediately!)
- No anaesthetic required
- Comfortable treatments
- Noticeable improvements after first or second treatments
- Long-lasting results (up to one year)