In experienced hands, liposuction is a safe and effective treatment for fat removal. It can be used to reduce stubborn fat in the arms, neck, chin, thighs, and buttocks, and be used to reshape the body.
Dr Michael Rich has been at the forefront of liposuction in Melbourne and more broadly in Australia, being one of the first to perform it over 25 years ago. He was trained by Dr Jeffrey Klein, the founder of safe tumescent liposuction. Dr Rich often chairs liposuction forums as the ‘go-to’ person at national and international conferences, being highly regarded as one of liposuction’s Australian pioneers.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with Dr Rich to discuss how liposuction surgery can improve your body shape.
*Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
General liposuction information
- What happens if I put on weight after liposuction?
- Comparison of Clatuu, Coolsculpting, and liposuction
- Who gets the best results from liposuction?
- The cost of liposuction in Melbourne
- Liposuction scarring, time off work, pain and recovery
- Large-volume liposuction – can it make me healthier?
- Why cheap liposuction could end up costing you
- Will I be happy with my liposuction results?
- A clear explanation of the tumescent liposuction technique
- Liposuction for men – beer bellies, man-boobs, double chins
- Removing ‘man-boobs’ with liposuction – a new trend
- Cosmo survey on liposuction for men: chicks dig it
- Liposuction for breast reductions
- Liposuction offers solution for breast cancer survivors with lymphoedema
Specific body areas – women and men
Request a Consultation
03 9500 9500