Broken blood vessels on the face and body can manifest as capillaries, a result of various factors, including sun damage, trauma, hormones, steroid therapy, ageing, alcohol, smoking and hereditary background.
At ENRICH, being a cosmetic dermatology practice, we are specialists in diagnosing the underlying cause of skin conditions, like broken capillaries, and tailoring therapeutic treatment plans to address each individual’s vascular (blood vessel) concerns.
At ENRICH we use the Excel V laser to treat a range of vascular conditions including:
- Facial telangiectasia
- Port-wine stain
- Cherry haemangiomas/ Campbell De Morgan Spots
- Vessels around the eye (periorbital vessels)
- Broken capillaries on the face
- Venous lakes
- The Excel V laser is also used as an adjunct to treating melasma, which often has an underlying vascular component.
- It also treats fine veins on the legs, however, leg veins tend to respond better to sclerotherapy.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of specialists to discuss a treatment plan for your blood-vessel conditions.
*Results may vary from person to person