Book A Telehealth Consultation
In view of the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) issues, we would like to update you on our clinic status & additional procedures implemented in relation to the virus, in order to protect you, our team and the community’s health.
It is still our position to remain open and follow the guidelines & recommendations of the Department of Health and Human Services and the Victorian Government.
We do, however, understand that many of our dermatology patients are concerned about travelling outside, exposure levels or could possibly have put themselves in self-isolation.
We are here to help minimise any stress we can during this time and this is why we offering live video conferencing telehealth consultations to our dermatology patients in situations where it is suitable.
We have now extended this service to our cosmetic patients. Yes, you can speak to one of our our cosmetic nurses, one on one via video and discuss all your skincare needs.
You will get the same care & attention as face to face consult with Dr Rich or in the case of cosmetic patients, one of our nurses, just this time, on a phone, laptop or tablet. If any procedure has to be undertaken, we will make arrangements that suit your situation, during the consult. You can choose to use Facetime, Skype, Zoom or just a voice call.
Please note: Telehealth Consultations fees are as follows:
Full Medicare rebate (ie: bulk-billed) available for patients over 70 and chronic illness patients who are at risk. Other dermatology patients, at this time, a non-rebatable fee will still apply.
Cosmetic consults with cosmetic nurse $50, rebatable on any procedure undertaken at ENRICH.
Do I have to have a Telehealth Consult?
Of course not. We are still undertaking one on one consults at the clinic but primarily this is about minimising exposure to high-risk patients and giving all our patients consult options during this time. A telehealth consult maybe a preferred or viable option in the case of follow up appointments and certainly for high-risk patients this is preferred.
Coming Into the Clinic
We are monitoring the situation and will update you on any changes which will also be published on our social media & website update page here . If you do decide to come in, here is an update on our clinic guidelines.
For Our Patients:
Our clinic is under strict, sanitisation and hospital grade conditions
We ask if you could please follows these guidelines :
- If you have any respiratory condition, this includes coughing and sneezing please do not enter the clinic. We can reschedule your appointment on the phone easily.
- If you have travelled or have been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days, please do not enter the clinic. We can reschedule your appointment.
- We would appreciate you washing your hands and using the hand sanitiser provided, upon both arriving and leaving the practice.
- We ask that you wear a facemask whilst in the practice. Bring your own or we have some available in the clinic @ $2 & you can take it home.
- Any children under 14 years of age are not to enter the clinic at this time. (We suggest that you don’t bring your children to your appointment to comply with social distancing as well as our clinic policy, however, if absolutely necessary leave them with a responsible adult outside the clinic )
- We have arranged our clinic waiting room with extra space between patient chairs and we would appreciate if this distance could be maintained. If you prefer to wait in your car, we will need you to come in and register and then we can call you when the doctor is ready.
For Your Information
In addition to our strict protocols in our treatment rooms and clinic in general, we have implemented these additional
- Door handles, waiting rooms chairs, tables and reception desk will be sanitised regularly
- All staff will be wearing face masks, scrubs, hair caps & gloves during contact consults. Please don’t be alarmed, this is for your safety and peace of mind
- We have removed all magazines, information leaflets and samples from the clinic as a precautionary measure
- We will be requesting contactless payment transactions where possible
To book a telehealth consult simply call 03 9500 9500 or fill this form out below and one of our team will call you back to book. Please note these consultations are for dermatology patients only, not cosmetic patients.