Dermal Fillers Melbourne
Whether we like it or not, ageing is a fact of life. Although we cannot stop it, with a better understanding of its process, we can intervene and slow down the visible signs.
Most of us recognise the visible effects of ageing via the following:
- Wrinkles and lines
- Deep skin folds and hollows
- Sagging skin
- Drooping face with downward smile
- Eye bags, puffy lower cheeks
- Thinning of face
- Shortening of chin
- Brown blotches and redness
As we age, our face undergoes many changes including:
- Loss of bone, narrowing the face and shortening the chin
- Loss of fat causes deep skin folds and hollows, movement of fat leads to baggy skin around the eyes, prominent jowls and puffy lower cheeks
- The muscles that pull the face up weaken, and those that pull the face down dominate, resulting in a downturned and droopy face
- The skin’s supportive network breaks down with loss of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
- Blood vessels and pigmentation become more prominent
In order to ensure that results of treatments are natural, it is necessary to deal with factors involved in the ageing process, not just stop certain movements from occurring. At ENRICH, we use dermal fillers, lip enhancement fillers and injections to replace volume from bone and fat, and to strengthen and improve the skin. A combined approach of several treatments is often the most appropriate way forward for improving the appearance of the face.
Contact us today at our Melbourne clinic to book a consultation to discuss how we can address your individual concerns.
- How long does dermal filler last?
- Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers patient information sheet and FAQ
- Can dermal filler get rid of laugh lines?
- Are dermal fillers better than a facelift?
- What ‘getting your lips done’ really means – lip fillers
- Recontour your face with dermal fillers
- Dermal fillers: replacing the knife with the needle
Request a Consultation
03 9500 9500