What does the Clatuu do?
The Clatuu is a new, superior method of delivering cryolipolysis, which is the medical term for fat freezing. This is a non-invasive way of transferring cold energy into fat layers to induce lipolysis (fat breakdown) without damage to other tissue.
The body then eliminates the fat through a natural biologic process called apoptosis, where the fat cells die systematically without damaging other tissues. Visible results are seen 3 weeks after treatment and continue to three months.
How does Clatuu compare to other cryotherapy and sculpting technologies?
Previous generation cryolipolysis, such as CoolSculpt, were wonderful innovations but, in Dr Rich’s opinion, they have limited contact cooling points and are less efficient than Clatuu. Clatuu is the only cryolipolysis device offering the world’s first maximum 360 degree cooling plate profile.
The benefits of this updated technology are:
- more powerful precision cooling and suction delivering improved cooling energy in nearly half the time and with better results
- stabilised temperature control and safety
- more fat is treated in a more even distribution resulting in better fat contouring results
- maximum 60-minute session
- fewer treatment sessions required
- non-invasive, non-surgical, no downtime and lower cost
What happens during treatment?
Clatuu can be performed on many areas including the abdomen, ‘the muffin top’, waist, flanks-‘saddle bags’, ‘love handles’, upper back including ‘bra rolls’, lower back and arms.
- The Clatuu gel pad is placed on the target area.
- Suction and cooling begin.
- The treatment takes 40-60 minutes.
- During the session you may read a book, take a nap or listen to music.
- A cold sensation is felt for the first 10 minutes, however it is a pain-free procedure.
Recovery process & Results
- Clatuu is a completely no-downtime procedure, which allows the patient to return to their normal routine immediately following the treatment.
- No scarring.
- After a few months, you will be able to see the reduction of fat in the treated areas.
- Uncommonly, some patients may experience minor bruising. This usually disappears within 4-7 days.
- Rarely numbness in the treated areas may occur. This usually subsides after 1-3 weeks.
Got fat sitting in the wrong places?
We can help.
*Results may vary from person to person